At The Lucas Winery we aim to demonstrate the potential of Lodi wine through exceptional winemaking and winegrowing. Our legacy is built on interactive experiences, memorable events, and a commitment to sustainability. Our founder and Lodi winemaking Pioneer, David Lucas, established our Wine Club with one vision: to gather a community around wines that are food-friendly, ageable...and crafted to be shared.
"A Zinfandel is never truly happy unless it's shared among friends." -David Lucas
- Four curated selections per year released in February, May, September and November, each containing a choice of 4, 6, or 12 bottles of our flagship wines.
- Special member pricing on all wines.1-4 years: 15% 5-9 years: 20% 10+ years: 25%
- Complimentary tasting for you and up to 3 guests.
- Priority event reservations featuring food & wine pairings, library tastings, and interactive vineyard & winemaking experiences.
- First access to purchase Wine Club exclusive releases and new vintages.
- Exclusive access to the Member's Grove located in our Nova Vineyard (by reservation).
|4 Bottles||6 Bottles||12 Bottles|
|Bottles per shipment||4||6||12|
|Releases per year||4||4||4|
|Bottles per year||16||24||48|
|Wine Club discount||15%||15%||15%|
|Average cost per quarter (Before tax & shipping)||$160-$180||$240-$270||$480-$540|
|Shipping||$25||Free Ground Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
NEED HELP? Our Wine Club Manager is happy to assist you. Simply call (209) 368-2006, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind our business hours are Friday-Sunday 11:00-4:30.
NEED TO CANCEL? We are sorry to see you go! If you wish to make any changes to your account, put your account on hold or cancel your membership altogether, our Wine Club Manager is happy to assist you. Email email@example.com or call us at (209) 368-2006.